Friday, April 17, 2009

Zaturday!!!

Morning people!!! it's Zaturday!!! hahaha.....am now having my kon lo pan mee!!! and a tub of soya bean curd....yummy yum.....just came back sending my sister to her sport trial thingy at SS19....she likes most the houses there and of course me too but not within our affordability at the moment but we shall....hehehe. It was a tiring night yesterday as i was driving most the time in penang and it was a good trip. I get to meet 2 guys who is in the hygiene industry and renting mats as well. Introduced myself, told them what i do and they kinda receptive but with concerned and it's a common one....hahahaha....will business owner be receptive to the idea of their logo on a mat step by people???( bad feeng shui) sigh.....that somehow did set me back alil but i believed that we need to educate the this group of people that it doesn't affect their business but rather the current economic situation. Having a mat with the printed logo or message send out a message that you are empowering further your brand or products....not putting them down.....man....
So....me n jason enjoyed our foodie travelling in penang, part ipoh n part bidor.....i was so full by the time dinner come.....i had pieces of chicken wings for dinner shared with my sister....deng....thank God i didn't put on any weight but seriously need to put down...hahaha....
Well....back to business so far people have been pretty much like this idea of logo mats or media mats or branding mats or however you wanna name it....seriously I hope above all that the company grow both financially and market share in logo mats so that great rewards will come to assist people financially......i need the money not for myself but for my family......cause everyone will get to reap a good harvest....Amen.....thank you Lord Jesus for this opportunity and also that we will dedicate this business to You too so that Lord...You are in all of our everyday thing....
Ehmm....mama is fine but still a lil pain....but again do not faint but rather have faith in Him who is able to do exceeding above all we can ask or think!!! amen....I hope rayna will have fun at the sport day and my wifey still sleeping la...hahahaha Love you baby.....goodmorning and sweet dreams....hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment