Monday, April 20, 2009

woohoo...heehee..haahaa....

dear EeVan clans....(if any lor)
how was ur days people?? mine alright....made chicken burger low salt and kinda the healthy type but more of natural flavor but of course not many people like that type of food lor....
now am just browsing and updating, facebooking and what else???
ooo am excited of my drums coming soon.....finally after many r&d i decided to go with sonor drums....why??
1) within my budget
2) 6 pieces drums
3) awesome friend
4) special edition
5) basswood - ability to replicate sound of maple & birch....in between....

Sonor Force 507 special edition is limited stock only....i was given an option of PDP drums for RM2100 and is a very decent drums embedded with DW concept is the manufacturing.....but 6 pieces for RM100 less is really a good deal so....that's it...
I hope to post some pictures of the Force in Construction...there are some over my facebook
Am using Sabian B8 line cymbals...complete set.....
I have to decide between 2 passion which is my photography or drumming.....i know i first fell in love with drums when i was 15 yrs old.....and have never waiver since......
i cant wait to design my sound proof room but i got a bookshelf to start first...hehehe....
ok people me gonna go now....i miss my lovelies at the hospital....was a great day n night with them....wifey still feeling some pain on her lower back...all my lovelies need to get well!!!! thank you Lord Jesus for your unwavering love n care.....thank you Lord for healing them, in fact they are healed!!!amen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment