Friday, April 3, 2009

3rd Incoming......

Ello again.....this is my 3rd episode of my blogging life. Hahaha.....so how was your day??? Mine....ehmm....woke up late as i slept late as you all know from my previous blog. Today is Friday and suppose coming to another weekend. While everyone is looking forward to some sort of weekend rest...am here thinking of how to play a complicated drum track for a song we practiced yesterday night.....sigh....and I got no drumset to begin practicing.....sigh. Well...just gonna youtube all the way day n night!!! so that i can remember the parts for the song!!! why is this song torturing me!!! hahahahehehehe......so today i cook again....i made onion baked chicken for lunch and some kept for dinner. Ooooo....what the verdict??? Shayna, Wifey, Rayna n Mama loved it.....but i feel it's abit salty la...but they say ok....so ok lor....hhehehe.....did nothing much today just been emailing with sister and then wifey's staffs came over to have their meeting and all so me just lay back Macintoshing all the way.....
Ooo...suddenly Munkian decide to come over(Jason Victor) hahaha ya lor....he's big therefore is Munkian hahahaha.....don't know who is his Mambra!!! Ok...is good he came to visit my wifey so we all sat in our bed catching on old stuff and all....hehehe. So...we came to 2 things which is to do a Secret Vow reunion cum Bak Kut teh hahaha and also to start a small prayer meeting group thingy at our place to uplift each other and to share our ups & downs of our christian walk. So it's a good thing after all hehehe....ok....now wanna eat my apam!!! so will continue later lor....hehehehe ciao.....
Woohoo....am back!!! we had lovely dinner cause a lovely person bought for all of us....guess who??? My sister rayna la!!! who else hehehehe....she bought pasar malam food which is tasty....love my chee cheung fun though the sauce was gluewie....hehehe...and of course my apam la!!! am eating while watching Benny Greb....you guys should youtube him man....awesome drummer from German!!! Thanks rayna for buying us dinner!! Love you lots!!! ok...back to my movie......

No comments:

Post a Comment