Saturday, April 25, 2009

Man oh man eps. huh??

Hi people....how are ya??? it's a sunday and we are busy cleaning the house....
it have to be done cause is long overdue.....man....yesterday was busy and tiring too but it's rewarding to see family gathered to celebrate Uncle Vijiyan & Aunty Narindar's wedding anniversary and mama's come back to the house after so long away at SDMC......she's alright and all....Geeta n rayna also ok but need to rest more....yesterday both the girls back is really in bad shape...me?? my back also alil week and my legs was killing me!!! woke up early saturday as i need to send rayna to stadium for her school's sport day but she was in pain most the time so we pick her up and headed to Segi University College for geeta's master programme that she need to fill in some forms and rayna also wanna check out some master courses available....as for me...am just the driver....am i up to study again?? I really don't know whether am i ready to study again.....college at 30??? haahaha seriously.....we'll see..... Then I off to meet Kelvin to get my corsair 2gb ram for my mac. 1Gb is not enuff and am running tons of apps in my mac!!! hahaha.....changed it this morning and wallah!!!! is faster now startup and running apps also much faster now.....now am on 2.5Gb ram!!! woohoo....of course the newer mac are for better now than my old crappy white mac.....sigh

Ok...the cleaner that i brought over this morning is cleaning the kitchen as i need to start my cooking soon or at least the preparation.....hahaha.....menu for the day is Potatoes Chicken stew and ???? backed chicken......cause i dont know how to name this chicken recipe hahaha....oooo i can smell the lavendar in the house......today's challenge is the chicken stew cause i did lamb stew pretty well the last after few trials. so....what is the fuss anyway??? ahahahaha

ehmm......that's not it bro.....both me and rayna are booked for 12 Nov 2009.....exactly her birthday!!!! but not booked for celebrating but to cook for her big 3 O.......man....need to plan some menu up and start to know how much to cook for base on the number of people coming.....man.....exciting and tiring too...but that's the great joy in cooking for me.....and rayna specializing in pastry....me and pastry don't really go together though.....ok.....am running out of lines.....will continue later on people....of btw....have a great weekend and happy healthy....

No comments:

Post a Comment