Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sigh.....

Hi people......i sigh because am sad seeing my family all in pain....all 3 of my lovelies are in pain that I can't be of much help....I know I know.....I need to pray for them...pray for their well being....I was looking forward to a lovely easter dinner with family of us 6 incl KP n Shayna....but the evening wasn't that as exciting as how i have anticipated. I came back to find out my younger sister strained her back and now in pain....she over worked herself cleaning the house and all....sigh. WHY did it happen!!! so instead of celebrating this easter with joy.....i am in worries and sad...mama getting admitted tomorrow as her condition did not improve....now rayna need to rest for her back....but can't she have to be at work....though Geeta slight improve but doesn't mean she is free as a bird!!! this year easter is not as exciting as the last.......i think this year easter made us think that we need to make load of adjustment to our lives so that we can be strong and healthy for many years to come.....is so crucial even i felt the need to bring down my 'internal fat' down.....after everyone did a blood preassure test....i happend to be classified as Hypertension Type2.....and also a high blood preassure patient....am i??? well....i shrug it of maybe am tired or maybe not enough sleep...so....i hope so....

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before You by the power of the Holy Spirit, I commit my family into your hand.....I pray for my wife, sister rayna and mama to be well and whole!!! in the name of Jesus...and in the name of Jesus all pain go away.....I thank you Lord Jesus for You are a true Healer and I believed that this is a done deal!!! Thank You Lord for Your Blood that is running in their veins.....thank you Lord and i pray all this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!! Amen.......

No comments:

Post a Comment