Monday, April 6, 2009

My Oh My......

So....took a break yesterday now am back on9....hehehe....
Well...woke in the morning....didn't do much just got myself ready for some
field work. I need to bring back some of my stuff from Usj house to my Okr house.....so drive like the speed of lightning and came back to deliver some of the lemons, potatoes, tomatoes, marinated baby back ribs, some pork chops and many others.
The whole was out getting myself trained by the Mat Master Jason Looi.....since am going into matting industry....i need to equip myself aight. It was a very fruitful meeting we had with fei and discussed on some important pointers. Soon and very soon we gonna hit the market with a bang hopefully!!! Yeah.....Rayna stayed home most of the afternoon but she got busy!!! What she did?? She baked a cake!!! what cake?? is Almond Butter cake and top it off with Vanila Butter cream!!! What I say??? Simply delicious!!! She is so the pastry chef in the family!!! she finds joy in making sweet desert and all and me?? i more to main course and appertizers.....seriously with a tag team like us i bet will make any customer to come back again!!! As for now we just put in our plan and see how things will work out......if we financially capable....a small family restaurant won't hurt at all.....Kudos to you my sister!!! What have i been cooking??? really nothing much just alil here alil there....hahhaha....am just waiting to cook my baby back ribs.....it's been marinating for days now....hope is not spoil or something....sigh.....will do soon ya....will keep you readers out there posted!!!

p.s. Gordon Ramsay rocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment