Friday, March 30, 2012

Today is 31st March 2012! the first quarter of the year 2012 coming to an end and entering the next quarter. It had been quite an interesting 3 months, having staff resigned, my new born son, trainings being confirm, my life insurance license approved, my wife's new ipad2, my birthday celebration, my baby boy's dedication, great company of friends, and many more exciting happening coming soon in the next quarter such as, more training dates confirming, my brand new HTC One X, my new tablet (ipad or android???) my son growing steadily and happily! more cases for my insurance business and more exciting for me personally is my personal walk with God of which in the last 3 months wasn't that great so am looking forward to my brand new commitment to You Dear Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment